- Go to the Indico home page https://indico.un.org and click on the Login button at the top right corner of the window.
- On the Login page:
- Click on the button Re-send account activation e-mail
- Enter your e-mail address in the Enter your e-mail address field
- Click on the link Send account activation e-mail
- Check your inbox for the account activation e-mail and follow the instructions to activate your account. Make sure you also check your spam/junk folder.
Note: If you still do not receive an account activation e-mail, please contact the UNOG Indico technical support team
E-mail addresses are used as unique identifiers for users of UNOG Indico. If you get an error “e-mail address already exists” then your e-mail address is already associated with a UNOG Indico account. In case you do not remember the password of that account, use the Reset password function.
Note: Please do not create multiple accounts. This will avoid confusion and problems with registration in the future.
To reset your password, please follow these steps:
- Go to the login page: https://indico.un.org/register/
- Click on Reset password below the Login block (see screenshot below).
- In your inbox:
- You will receive an e-mail with a reset password link. If you do not receive any e-mail, please contact the support team for assistance.
- Click on the link and you should be redirected to a page where you can enter your new password.
- Log in using your new password.