To clarify registration requirements, please contact the event organizer(s). The contact information of the event organizer(s) is listed on the event page in the menu bar on the left (usually under Support, see screenshot below).
A picture is mandatory for registration and picture must be added at the time of filling in the registration form. This can be done by either uploading a picture file (with your photo) or by using the webcam on your computer (if available).
To avoid problems with the registration form, the picture should be:
- JPG or PNG format.
- less than 1200×1200 pixels.
- less than 2MB in file size.
- compliant with UN standards. Please refer to the photo format guide
Note: Approval e-mails are only sent when registrations have been approved by the Conference Manager.
If you have been approved but did not receive the approval e-mail, please follow these steps:
- Login to your user account at https://indico.un.org/login/.
- Click My Profile.
- In the Personal area for (username) click Dashboard tab (see screenshot below).
- Under Your events at hand, find the event for which the approval e-mail was not received and click on the envelop icon.
- Use the Print button to print the e-mail. If your computer is equipped with a PDF printer, you can print to PDF and download the PDF onto your computer/device.
In this case, check one of the following:
- Check your spam/junk folder for the confirmation e-mail.
- Check whether or not you have indeed completed registration for the event in question. Go to the event in question, click on the Registration link on the left-side menu. If you have already registered you will see your registration data. If not registered and the registration period is open, you will see the Register now link (see screenshot below).
Note: The creation of an account in Indico does not mean you are registered for an event. Registering for an event requires the filling-in of a registration form. Events open for registration will have a Register now button which launches the registration form.
For more information, please refer to the Participant User Guide
To obtain information on the status of your registration/approval, please contact the event organizer(s). The contact information of the event organizer(s) is listed on the event page in the menu bar on the left (usually under Support, see screenshot below).
Important: You can only modify your registration information before your application is processed. Once your registration is approved or rejected, you can no longer modify it. In such case, only the Conference Manager will be able to change your information on your behalf (you can contact directly the Conference Manager to request changes to your registration information). Alternatively, the Conference Manager can reset your registration status to “pending” so you can modify your registration.
- Go to the Indico home page: https://indico.un.org and search for your conference/event listed either under Highlights or in the Calendar.
- On your conference/event page, if you are not logged in yet, click on the Login button at the top right corner of the window.
- Log in using your e-mail and password.
- On the conference/event registration page, click on Modify or on Registration to modify your registration information form.
- Click on Modify.